Please visit the PCHS Events & Athletics calendar for more information.
- 3/19, Monday:
- 3rd Nine Weeks Grades due by 8AM
- Benchmark testing: World History II & US History (previously 3/14)
- MajorClarity training for Special education case managers, @3:30PM, location: TBA
- CLT focus on Engagement as part of the Instructional Model PD
- 3/20, Tues:
- Statewide Tornado Drill,
- 3/21, Wed:
- 3/22, Thurs:
- Report Cards are sent home
- No Kid Hungry-Virginia: Pulaski County Summer Planning Mtg, @1PM, SBO
- 3/23, Fri:
- Senior Meeting, @10:30AM, Little Theater
Attention sophomores & juniors, guidance counselors will be in the academic pods meeting with students to complete registration for next year's courses. Please be prepared by having your signed course registration form with you. Replacement Course Registration forms can be picked up from Ms. Harrell in the guidance office.