Friday, December 20, 2019

Transition

Greetings,

Thank you for the kind words, prayers, and encouragement as we move forward in this transition.  This is not quite how I had envisioned the year, but I respect the division's decision and ultimately agree that changes are needed for the high school.  The best interest of students has always been my primary objective as a school administrator and I respect that our leadership would like to go in a different direction with the high school.  My goal moving forward is to assist in any way possible, so that the integrity and climate of Pulaski County High School is maintained for the students, faculty, staff, and our community. 

Please understand that I do believe that the school system and I both want what is best for the students at Pulaski County High School.  We may have different ideas on how to achieve these goals, but I do respect their decision and will continue to assist our students in a new capacity. I love our school, I love our students, faculty and staff, and I understand that at times growth and change are inseparable.  I will miss working with each of you, but I am content with the transition so that our school may adopt a tone of growth through this process, rather than one of anger and distrust.

Thank you for allowing me to work with you.  Please have a restful and relaxing winter break.

with sincerity, love, & respect
Mr. Grim

Transition

Greetings, Thank you for the kind words, prayers, and encouragement as we move forward in this transition.  This is not quite how I had en...